Saturday, June 6, 2020

Secure

In another post, I presented a concept called "daily grind of uncertainty." While in our hustle bustle world of busyness, this uncertainty can germinate when we are not focused on godly concepts and flourish when others with critical attitudes and comments cross our paths. However, three items can help us combat such feelings. First, remembering that you are of such importance that someone, God or Jesus, died to release you from anything that might cause uncertainly of closeness to God. Second, the Christian has the indwelling Holy Spirit, God himself, living within them; no person or entity is more powerful that God. Third Jesus will always protect our spiritual lives. As we travel our unique individual spiritual journey, we struggle with many parts of life, but Jesus, empowered by the Holy Spirit said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." Jn. 10:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment