Sunday, December 5, 2021

Claims

 In my study of statistics, I discovered they are not a perfect science. They are an exercise of determining if a fact is or is not believable. The actual truth must be proven by other methods. The Pharisees struggled with whether or not to believe the things Jesus said. "You are making those claims about yourself! Such testimony is not valid." Jesus replied, "These claims are valid even though I make them about myself. For I know where I came from and where I am going, but you don't know this about me. You judge me by human standards, but I do not judge anyone. And if I did, my judgment would be correct in every respect because I am not alone. The Father who sent me is with me." - Jn. 8:13-16. Jesus proved His statements were true because of His resurrection.

No comments:

Post a Comment