Thursday, July 29, 2021

Never

 When God says "never," that has a different meaning than when a human says a similar thing. Mankind speaks of intentions, God speaks of certainty, only He can guarantee the results. Ezekiel was led by the Holy Spirit to speak of a future time when He would indwell God's people and never leave them, Yes, Never! When a person becomes joined to God because of Jesus, no external force can remove them from this promise. Only the person has the ability to walk away from this relationship, AND if they repent, He will welcome them back. "And I will never again turn my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit upon the people of Israel. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken!" - Ezek. 39:29 (NLT). We should allow this indwelling Coach to lead us along our unique independent spiritual journey and Never leave God.

No comments:

Post a Comment