Saturday, February 8, 2020

Overwhelmed

There are times in our lives when we may feel overwhelmed by our surroundings. There could be open confrontation or subtle manipulation, but we feel attacked and our emotions can become distressed or saddened. This is the time when we need to remember God's words and actions so we can be refreshed. While the troubles of life may seem gargantuan, the Holy Spirit can encourage us and deliver us at the end.  All we need to do is ask Him. "For the enemy has persecuted my soul; He has crushed my life to the ground; He has made me dwell in dark places, like those who have long been dead. Therefore my spirit is overwhelmed within me; My heart is appalled within me. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your doings; I muse on the work of Your hands" Psa. 143:3-5 (NASV)

No comments:

Post a Comment